|Charter schools face many challenges in fulfilling their respective missions. The charter school industry is still relatively young, and assistance and information from city, state, and federal authorities is often lacking. Every school leader or staff member comes to us with a different level of experience, and we seek to fill in the gaps with a customized mix of instruction and execution. Tailored to the unique culture and needs of each school, our services involve proven methods that allow school leaders to focus on what’s most important – student achievement.
CSBM provides services on a two-tier basis. Tier I services are offered in cities around the country. Tier II services are currently offered only to schools in the New York area. We are working hard to expand our capacity to offer these services nationwide.
TIER I SERVICES
- Charter Application Budgeting
- School Launch Support
- Front and Back Office Staff Structuring
- Professional Development and Training for School Leaders, Business Leaders, Operations Leaders, and Boards of Trustees
- Best Practices Instruction and Implementation
- Financial Policies and Procedures Documentation
- School Library Launch
- School Review (Finance, Operations, and Human Resources)
- Charter Renewal Support
- School Closure Support
TIER II SERVICES
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Accounting Software Implementation
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Audit Preparation
- Budget Creation
- Budget Analysis
- Payroll Software Implementation
- Payroll Processing
- Compliance Management
- School Database Implementation and Training
- Student Meal-Tracking Implementation and Training
- Fixed Asset Software Implementation and Training
CSBM’s support services are always customized based on a number of factors—the stage of the school’s development, the knowledge base of the school leader and other critical staff, and the school’s existing financial situation. In addition, we are often called upon to address weaknesses identified by a myriad of outside authorities – charter school support organizations, state associations, fiscal auditors, charter authorizers, or federal, state, and/or city regulatory agencies.
In the end, CSBM’s customer service stands out because we not only get the job done, but we also support and empower our clients along the way. CSBM is available to provide a free analysis of how we may be helpful to your school or organization. Please call or email to schedule an appointment.